Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Velvet & W Choc Cupcakes
- For the cupcakes:
- 2 1/2 cups sifted cake/ supreme sponge flour (sainsburys sell supreme sponge flour)
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 bottle (38 ml) red food colouring
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk, at room temperature
- 1 small teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 small teaspoon baking soda
- For the frosting:
- 150 g unsalted butter (don't use spreadable butter)
- 250 g cream cheese (mascarpone is best)
- 1 - 2 cups royal icing sugar, sifted (to taste and consistency preferred)
- 200 g Nestle Milky Bar (2 large bars)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?