Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Velvet Cheesecake Pops Recipe
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1/2 cup store-bought buttercream or cream cheese frosting (I used Betty Crocker Whipped Buttercream)
- 7” plain cheesecake
- 1-2 cups graham crackers, crumbled into small crumbs
- 1 bag of 10-12 oz. candy melts, your favorite color (I used Wilton Color Burst Pastels, can find at Michael's crafts)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 24-30 candy/cookie sticks (found at craft store)
- Microwave safe bowl, at least 3-inches deep
- 1/2 tablespoon measuring spoon
- Cookie sheet, covered in foil
- Rectangular foam block or another cookie sheet covered in foil and topped with parchment paper
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?