Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Velvet Cake with Coconut-Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons red liquid food coloring
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 (8-oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 8 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?