Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Velvet Cake
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the pans
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled, plus more for the pans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red food coloring
- 1 cup buttermilk
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?