Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Thai meatball curry
- 500g pack lean beef mince (10% fat)
- 2 red chillies , 1 chopped, 1 sliced
- thumb-size piece ginger , grated
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil
- 1-1 tbsp Thai red curry paste , depending on how spicy you like it
- 400ml can reduced-fat coconut milk
- 225g can bamboo shoots , drained
- 140g fine green beans , trimmed
- juice 1 lime , plus extra wedges to serve
- 20g pack basil
- basmati rice or rice noodles, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?