Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Thai Curry with Kabocha Squash
- 1 large kabocha squash
- 8 oz firm tofu, cut into bite sized chunks
- 1 large handful green beans, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, torn (check your local Asian market for these)
- 6 Thai basil leaves, chopped (check your local Asian market for these, too)
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tbsp red thai curry paste (not saucepaste)
- 1 (15-oz) can coconut milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 2 red thai chilies, pierced several times with a knife
- cooked jasmine rice for serving
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?