Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Snapper in Grape Leaves with Garlic and Caper butter
- 8 (4 ounce) fillets red snapper, skin removed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 16 grape leaves, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|