Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Snapper and Sugar Snap Peas En Papillote
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into 12 very thin slices
- Six 8-ounce red snapper fillets*
- 4 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup sugar snap peas cut into halves on the diagonal
- 18 baby carrots trimmed
- 1 lemon sliced into 6 thin rounds
- 12 sprigs fresh thyme or lemon thyme
- 6 tablespoons dry white wine
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?