Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Snapper Veracruz
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeo pepper, chopped (half the seeds removed for less heat)
- 1 (143/4-ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (143/4-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4 tablespoons chili sauce (such as Heinz)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 pounds fresh red snapper fillets
- 1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?