Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Snapper Livornese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 whole canned tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound red snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|