Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Snapper Carpaccio
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons strained fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- Fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper
- 12½-inch-thick slices French bread (each slice about 3 × 2 inches)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pound boneless, skinless red snapper fillets, cut crosswise into paper-thin slices
- 3 baby red beets, blanched, peeled, and finely diced
- 3 baby golden beets, blanched, peeled, and finely diced
- 8 very small individual broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, preferably with blossoms attached
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 392kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 60mg (20%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|