Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Shrimp and Mango Curry
- 1 scallion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic or chile oil
- 1½ tablespoons red Thai curry paste (or according to taste)
- about half of a 14-oz can coconut milk to give 1 cup
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce (nam pla)
- 12 oz/2½ cups butternut squash and sweet potato cubes
- 7 oz frozen king shrimp to give 2 cups
- 1 cup mango cubes
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3–4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 277kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|