Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Scallop Pasta
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh or canned plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 pint fresh bay scallops
- 1 teaspoon crushed hot pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 934kcal (47%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (59%)|
|Cholesterol 102mg (34%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 109g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|