Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Roasted Chicken
- 1 (3-pound) chicken
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup Spanish olive oil
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 6 Roma tomatoes cored, seeded, and chopped (or use canned)
- ½ cup water
- ½ bunch Italian parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped, for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 503kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 39g (60%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|