Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Rice Salad
- 1 3/4 cups to 2 cups water
- 1 cup red rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 large shallots, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large red chile, seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece ginger root, chopped (hs note: I grated it)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (hs note: lite is fine)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon molasses
- 4 large eggs, boiled and peeled
- 1 large lime, quartered
- 1/2 cup julienned fresh basil
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, toasted and chopped
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?