Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Potato and Green Bean Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 pounds small red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, halved
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?