Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Potato Skewers with Garlic and Mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds small red-skinned new potatoes (about 1 to 1 1/2 inches in diameter), scrubbed, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 6 metal skewers or wooden skewers soaked in water 30 minutes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?