Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Potato, Asparagus, and Artichoke Salad
- 18 small red potatoes
- 3 pounds fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 5 tablespoons minced fresh chives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 11.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|