Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound / 16 oz / 453g dried ready-to-cook posole / hominy (see head notes)
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 3 medium garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 dried red New Mexican chile peppers, stems removed (see head notes)
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- Red Sauce:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely diced white onion
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup / 2 oz / 50g ground red chile (see head notes)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- a quarter of one lime
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?