Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Pesto Ravioli
- 1 pound fresh cheese raviolis
- 12 plump, chewy sun-dried tomatoes (about 2 ounces)
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- a couple big pinches of red pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts or pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 3 handfuls of baby spinach tossed with a glug of olive oil and a big pinch of salt.
- 2/3 cup oven-roasted cherry tomatoes (optional)*
- a bit of crumbled goat cheese
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?