Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- 3 large red bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- small handful of fresh green or red chilies
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 cups vegetable stock or water
- 2 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- juice from 1/2 lemon (1 tablespoon)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary (1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 bay leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 heaping teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?