Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Pepper and Onion Frittata
- 6 large bell peppers, a mixture of red and yellow
- ¼ cup plus 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 extra-large or 2 medium-sized onions, quartered and thinly sliced
- 9 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmigiano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Plenty of freshly milled white or black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 275kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 319mg (106%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|