Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Pepper and Corn Relish
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/80 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|