Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Pepper Chicken
- For the Red Pepper Sauce:
- 14-15 dried New Mexico chiles (Anaheims, California)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock (any stock would work)
- 1 Tb. ground cumin
- 2 Tb. honey
- 3 Tb. rice vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- For the Red Pepper Chicken:
- 2 lbs. Chicken Cutlets (thinly sliced breast meat)
- 1 Tb. oil
- 1 Tb. butter
- Salt and Pepper
Directions:View on A Spicy Perspective
Why don't we display directions?