Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Onion, Sour Cream and Caviar Quesadillas
- Working with 1 at a time, toast on 1 side over high heat in large dry skillet:
- 2 6-to 8-inch flour tortillas
- Place tortillas, toasted side down, on work surface. Divide between tortillas:
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- Fold tortillas in half and cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Garnish with:
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons caviar
- Red onion slivers
- Small dill sprigs
- 6 thin lemon slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?