Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Mullet Baked in Grape (Vine) Leaves
- 4 red mullet or snapper, 2 1/4 lb (1 kg) total weight, scaled and cleaned
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup (120 ml / 4 fl oz) olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (25 g / 1 oz) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 5 oz (150 g) grape (vine) leaves, blanched
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?