Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Lettuce with Honey-Maple Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 to 6 cups chopped red lettuce leaves, or any lettuce variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|