Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Lentil and Toasted Walnut Tapenade with Olives and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 2/3 cup red lentils, rinsed
- juice of 1 lemon or lime
- 1 - 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 fresh green chilies
- a few crushed dried red chilies
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- dash cayenne
- 6 - 8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary + extra for garnish
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?