Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Lentil and Carrot Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup dried red lentils, rinsed
- juice from 1 small lemon (2 tablespoons)
- 3 cups water or vegetable stock
- 1 3/4 cups (14 oz or 400 ml can) coconut milk
- 2 to 3 fresh green or red chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?