Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Lentil Soup with Lemon
- 2 cups / 14 oz / 400 g split red lentils, picked over and rinsed well
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- fine grain sea salt
- 1 large onion / ~ 2 cups, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Juice of three lemons, or to taste
- 1 large bunch of spinach leaves, chopped
- plenty of cooked (warm) brown rice, to serve
- plenty of plain Greek yogurt, to serve
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?