Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Lentil Curry
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 8 scallions, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 4 medium carrots (about 8 ounces), chopped
- 1 large russet potato (about 10 ounces), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup red lentils
- 4 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?