Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Kidney Beans
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- One 14-ounce can peeled tomatoes, drained and coarsely chopped
- Two 14-ounce cans red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- A few sprigs of thyme
- ½ cup tightly packed coarsely chopped flat leaf parsley
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 15g (23%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|