Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Kidney Bean Salad & Harissa Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups dried red kidney beans or black-eyed peas (4 1/2 cups cooked or 3 14 oz cans)
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into narrow strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into narrow strips
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons harissa (recipe below)
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 24 dried whole red chilies
- 2 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 4 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 - 8 tablespoons olive oil
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?