Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Grapefruit, Avocado, and Fennel Salad
- 3 large ruby red grapefruits or 5 oranges
- ¼ cup macadamia oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Coarse sea salt
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 large or 2 small fennel bulbs, sliced thinly
- 1 very small handful mint leaves, julienned
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cracked coriander seeds (optional)
- Fennel fronds for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 29g (44%)|
|Saturated Fat 13g (66%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 12g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|