Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Grape Pizza with Honey, Rosemary and Pecorino
- 1½ x ¼ ounce packages of dried yeast
- 5 teaspoons runny honey
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons tepid water
- 3 ¾ cups white bread flour (plus extra for dusting)
- A generous pinch of salt
- A few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- A couple of glugs of olive oil
- Two handfuls of red grapes
- 2 ounces pecorino cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 631kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 105g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|