Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Flannel Hash Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 medium red potatoes, medium dice (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 4 small red beets, peeled and cut into medium dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 medium white onion, peeled and cut into medium dice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 4 large eggs
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?