Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Curry Shrimp with Pineapple
- 1½ Cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons gaeng kua curry paste or red curry paste
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup drained canned pineapple chunks or crushed pineapple or bite-sized chunks fresh pineapple
- 6 wild lime leaves, quartered (optional)
- ¾ pound large shrimp
- 1/3 cup fresh Asian or Italian basil leaves, plus basil sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 301kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (82%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|