Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Curry Peanut Sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup minced green onions (about 3)
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Ingredient info: Thai red curry paste and unsweetened coconut milk can be found at many supermarkets and at Southeast Asian and Indian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?