Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Curry Chicken With Rice Salad
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 red jalapeo or serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 carrots, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 6 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?