Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Chile Marinated Grilled Chicken
- 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken parts, preferably thighs, trimmed of excess skin and fat
- 1 1/4 cup Mexican red chili sauce, either homemade* or canned (if you are gluten intolerant and are using canned chili sauce, make sure to read the ingredients on the can, some makers put wheat products in their sauce)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- A couple of turns on a black pepper grinder
- A pinch of dried oregano, crushed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Avocado slices
- Thinly sliced lettuce or cabbage
- Thinly sliced radishes
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?