Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Chile, Garlic, and Shallot Sauce
- 1 cup boiling water
- 20 dried red Thai or cayenne chiles, stems removed
- ¼ cup thinly sliced shallots or red onion
- 1 teaspoon white granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 6 medium-size cloves garlic
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 13kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|