Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Chard, Avocado, and Blood Orange with Mango-Chutney Dressing
- 3 bunches of red chard, stems and spines discarded
- Kosher or other salt
- Freshly black ground pepper
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large blood orange, zested and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar or other vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mango or other store-bought chutney
- Handful of slivered almonds, toasted
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 18g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|