Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon milk, or more as needed
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|