Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Cabbage Salad with Green Apple, Lingonberry Preserves, and Toasted Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons lingonberry preserves, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 large unpeeled Granny Smith apple, coarsely grated, divided
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?