Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Cabbage Salad with Black-Eyed Peas
- 2 cups cooked black-eyed or yellow peas (see Notes)
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ½ small head red cabbage, chopped
- ½ green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 5 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt, optional
- ¼ cup minced flat-leaf parsley, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?