Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Cabbage Mango Pistachio Salad
- 1/2 large head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded, and cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup roasted, shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, or to taste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons truffle oil
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 sprig fresh mint
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|