Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 small head red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3 apples - peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.1g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|