Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Bliss Potato Salad with Gorgonzola and Walnuts
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 12 small red new potatoes, halved
- 1 large Granny Smith apple - halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|