Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Bell Pepper and Frisée Salad
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 teaspoon piment d’Espelette (see note)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- Coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- ½ pound frisee, white and light yellow parts only
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and diced
- 2 bunches scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|