Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Beans, Rice, and Filé
- 1 pound Camellia red kidney beans (see Notes)
- 1 quart water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Filé powder (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 3 to 4 cups hot cooked white rice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 228kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|